Enhanced Services for Enhanced Care
Our campus has 3 communities to provide varying levels of care. Within each community, you’ll find a variety of apartment types for every lifestyle.
Wherever you are at Woodbury, our staff works hard to combine the best of medical advancements and human connection. Our residents experience many amenities and services, including everything from a daily activities to essential oil therapy.
Our Community Services
Inspire Wellness for Life is designed to help residents maintain the best quality of life. Health doesn’t mean just taking care of the physical, so this program is based on the 7 dimensions of wellness for a holistic, thoughtful approach to health.
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning & purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with others
- Emotional: Awareness and acceptance of feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents & passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for our surroundings
When these dimensions of wellness are combined, we see that Inspire Wellness for Life improves cognition, decreases pain and falls, and reduces depression symptoms in a meaningful way for each resident.
Getting the most out of your medication means more than simply taking it on time. We not only ensure our residents stick to their medication schedules, but we also handle all elements of medication administration. We look for things like adverse reactions, changes in effectiveness, and interactions between medications so we can recommend adjustments if necessary.
Memory Care provides specialized care to those with memory issues, and Enriching Connections ensures our Memory Care staff gets the necessary training. Our Memory Care and management team are trained to care for residents with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory loss.
This specialized training helps residents maintain independence while ensuring the right level of care. The elements covered in the training include:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements so that our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture to maintain our high standards of care.
We understand that our residents all require different levels of care. For residents who need extra support with daily living, we have Enhanced Care. Through Enhanced Care and our varying lifestyle options, we can ensure our residents get the right level of care. Some of our Enhanced Care services include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs & BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Sliding scale insulin, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes & adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed & mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Experience the Woodbury Senior Living Difference
Life at Woodbury Senior Living is anything but dull. We offer a full events calendar, so there’s always something new to experience. Combined with our rotating activity schedule, our residents can engage with what they love most.
We’re here to support you, no matter your needs. Our different lifestyle options mean that you can choose the level of care that’s right for you. It’s our goal to help you maintain the right balance of independence and support.
Health & Safety Protocols
Health & Safety Protocols
Keeping our residents safe and healthy is our top priority. So, we’re always evaluating and updating our health and safety protocols. At Woodbury, you’ll find the latest disinfection technology, including air purification and medical-grade surface protectants.
Life at Woodbury Senior Living is anything but dull. We offer a full events calendar, so there’s always something new to experience. Combined with our rotating activity schedule, our residents can engage with what they love most.Learn More
We’re here to support you, no matter your needs. Our different lifestyle options mean that you can choose the level of care that’s right for you. It’s our goal to help you maintain the right balance of independence and support.Learn More
Keeping our residents safe and healthy is our top priority. So, we’re always evaluating and updating our health and safety protocols. At Woodbury, you’ll find the latest disinfection technology, including air purification and medical-grade surface protectants.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Experience Our Community
See Woodbury Senior Living for yourself. We would be happy to show you around and discuss our lifestyle options.
- Executive Director: Lauren Pahnke [email protected]
- Assistant Executive Director: Annie Kunst [email protected]
- Marketing Director: Deb Bland [email protected]
Our Address7012 Lake Road
Hours of Operation
View Our Location
Check us Out on Facebook
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts.