Transitional care at Woodbury Senior Living is an option is for those who need to regain strength and independence after surgery, injury or illness and are in transition from home or hospital. Our experienced clinical team provides physical, occupational and speech/language therapy services on-site to restore individuals to their fullest potential.
Our rehabilitation and therapy department is centrally located near our transitional care suites so that staff can work closely with each resident in a convenient and motivating atmosphere.
Also included in transitional care are customized integrative therapies, wellness and spirituality programs, including social activities, educational and intellectual programs, physical wellness activities, vocational programs and spiritual services. Learn more about Integrative Therapy and wellness and spirituality offerings at Woodbury Senior Living.
Services and rehabilitation/therapy for:
- Orthopedic care
- IV therapy and tube feedings, if needed
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Continence management
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Comprehensive cognitive therapy
- Cardiac Care
- Pulmonary Care
- Neurological Care
- Other medical conditions
- Private rooms with no private room surcharge
- Electric Recliner
- Customized wellness programs that revolve around the “Wellness Wheel,” that has seven dimensions of wellness including social, intellectual, physical, emotional, vocational, environmental and spiritual
- Integrative care services
- Onsite Chaplains